A FRENCH ORGANIC SKINCARE BRAND
So, passionate about mountain plants and trained with the greatest Swiss botanists, in 2010 I created my bio-cosmetic workshop in Talloires, on the shores of Lake Annecy. The “SNÖ Beauty Lab” – Coaching in the creation of tailor-made natural treatments.
With a personal objective: To develop the essential 100% natural organic solution for the care of allergic skin.
In addition to the values of self-discipline and respect, mastering the virtues of plants is part of the legacy of my years of competition.
- Harmonizing Nature and Science to formulate the best of efficacy and safety even for sensitive skin:
- Favor 100% natural ingredients grown without pesticides or chemicals or from organic medicinal plants.
- Select natural active ingredients that can compete in effectiveness with benchmark active ingredients in conventional dermatology and cosmetics.
- Submitting its formulas to in vitro and in vivo clinical tests and sensory analyzes to assess their effectiveness and sensoriality.
- Evaluate the efficacy and tolerance of its formulas under dermatological control, on large panels.
- Use exclusively 100% natural fragrances, unique creations.
- Exclude from its formulas paraben, aluminum salts, silicones, surfactants from petrochemicals, mineral oils, PEG, Phenoxyethanol, any synthetic ingredient.
- Offer packaging with the minimum amount of plastic
Our Family History
SNÖ Eternelle is also a family business.
My husband, Christoffer Sjöström, is the author of these magnificent photos of mountains which perfectly illustrate the identity of SNÖ Eternelle.
Baptiste, our 24-year-old son, passionate about skiing, combines this love for the mountains, with audiovisual, to produce our pretty teasers.
Our daughters, Juliette and Janelle, make me think about the future of our skin, and I want to protect them from all the synthetic substances that we find in many of our daily cosmetics.